- Application for enrollment may be made at Bouncing Bubbles Child Care at any time. If your application is accepted, you will be contacted when there is an opening.
- It is required that the parents/guardians and child visit (half-hour minimum) Bouncing Bubbles and meet the provider and other children. During this visit, we will answer your questions and provide you with critical information about our facility. This visit provides an introduction to us and to the environment, which will help to reduce first-day fears.
- When your child has been accepted into the program, you must provide the following prior to the child’s first day of care:
- Contract Between Parents/Guardians and Provider
- Agreement for Child Care Services
- Emergency Information
- Child Profile
- Medical Information
- Picture, Dental Care, Bug Spray, Sunscreen and Animal Authorizations
- Copy of Birth Certificate, Immunization Record and any court order pertaining to the child with regard to custody and/or contact
All information is confidential.
References provided upon request.