This fee schedule is effective September 1, 2019
Fee per week
|Infant = 6 weeks through 12 months||
|Toddler & Preschool = 13 months through 5 years||
|School Age students during school||
|School Age students during school vacations||
- The weekly fee is not expected during two provider vacations – the weeks of July 4th and December 25th. However, fees must be paid for the provider vacation taken in days and when the child is not in attendance due to family vacation, illness, etc. to maintain their enrollment. Holidays taken by the provider are paid holidays. Fees are also paid for any sick days (up to 3 per year) and bereavement days (up to 3 per death) taken by the provider.
- Weekly fees are due on Monday, when the child is dropped off, for that week. A $5 per day late fee will be charged for late payments unless Bouncing Bubbles is closed on Monday, the child is ill on Monday or it is previously scheduled that the child will not be in attendance on Monday. The payment will then be due on the next day Bouncing Bubbles is open or the child is in attendance and the same late fee policy will apply.
- A fee of $5 per child per hour or portion of an hour if a child is dropped off prior to 6AM or picked up after 4:30PM.
- A $30 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Fees cover all basic supplies and food. Parents must supply diapers if necessary.
- A discount may be given to families with more than one child enrolled for full time care, dependent upon the ages of the children.
- Rates are evaluated each September 1, with 30 days’ written notice given in the event of an increase.
- For children in school, weekly fees will increase by $10 per day for teacher workshops, snow days and school holidays when Bouncing Bubbles is open. An exception will be made if Bouncing Bubbles is provided a two week notice that the child will not be in attendance for the above referenced days, however the regular weekly fees will apply. The additional fee will be paid the following week in the case of snow days.