This fee schedule is effective September 1, 2020
Fee per week
|Infant = 6 weeks through 12 months||
|Toddler & Preschool = 13 months through 5 years||
|School Age students during school||
|School Age students during school vacations||
- Fees must be paid when the child is not in attendance due to family vacation, illness, etc. and during provider vacations, holidays, sick days and bereavement to maintain enrollment.
- Weekly fees are due on Monday, when the child is dropped off, for that week. A $5 per day late fee will be charged for late payments unless Bouncing Bubbles is closed on Monday, the child is ill on Monday or it is previously scheduled that the child will not be in attendance on Monday. The payment will then be due on the next day Bouncing Bubbles is open or the child is in attendance and the same late fee policy will apply.
- A fee of $5 per child per hour or portion of an hour if a child is dropped off prior to 6AM or picked up after 4:30PM.
- A $30 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Fees cover all basic supplies and food. Parents must supply diapers if necessary.
- Rates are evaluated each August 1, with 30 days’ written notice given in the event of an increase.
- For children in school, weekly fees will increase by $10 per day for teacher workshops, snow days and school holidays when Bouncing Bubbles is open. An exception will be made if Bouncing Bubbles is provided a two week notice that the child will not be in attendance for the above referenced days, however the regular weekly fees will apply. The additional fee will be paid the following week in the case of snow days.