At Bouncing Bubbles Child Care we believe…
- Children should be in a home-like setting in their early years where they feel safe and happy
- Learning should happen as a result of fun, developmental activities
- Children should learn how to relate to others with respect and honesty
- Time should be allowed for children to play in groups and individually
- The family and the provider should work together as a team to provide a positive experience for the children
Bouncing Bubbles Child Care is licensed for 12 children and admits children of any racial, national, religious, ethnic origin, or ability level from all backgrounds, belief systems, family dynamics, and orientations. In short, we recognize and invite the participation of all people, not discriminating on any basis in the administration of our program.
We maintain confidentiality and respect the family’s right to privacy, refraining from disclosure of confidential information, unless we have reason to believe that a child’s welfare is at risk. All child records are retained for 7 years after withdrawal. Legal guardians may have access to their child’s records during hours the facility is open.
A copy of the State of Maine Rule Relating to the Licensing of Family Child Care Providers can be obtained at http://maine.gov/dhhs/ocfs/ec/occhs/cclicensing.htm. See “Rules for Family Child Care Providers”. Licensing inspection results and water test results are public information and are posted on the parent bulletin board at childcare.