If the parent/guardian finds it necessary to withdraw a child from care, he/she must give a two-week notice prior to withdrawal.
It may be necessary for this facility to stop caring for a child. We will give the parents/guardians two weeks’ notice prior to ceasing care. However, in rare cases of severe problems, we may be forced to release the child from care without giving a two-week notice. Care may be terminated for the following reasons:
- The child is increasingly unhappy and unable to become comfortable with the family childcare setting
- The child consistently physically or verbally hurts other children
- The parents/guardians routinely abuses drop-off and pickup times
- Failure to attend for three days without notification
- Child care fees are not paid on time
- The parents/guardians do not work with the childcare provider as a team to provide consistent guidance and discipline